1. Why did you start blogging?
- I am a school-based speech therapist (love working in the schools)
- I am originally from California - moved to Texas 11 years ago.
- I speak a little bit of Spanish, but stopped taking classes in college so I'm not anywhere near fluent.
- I have been married for 10 years.
- My bachelor's degree is in theater.
- I have never been to Vegas.
- I spent 3 weeks studying in Bali when I was an undergrad.
- I have been skydiving.
- When I complete my speech pathology degree, I will have 2 masters degrees.
- I have a 7 year old daughter.
- I am a lover of all things Disney - total addict - it drives my husband crazy.
I enjoyed sharing a little about myself with you. My nomination for the Liebster Award is Christy at The Modern SLP.
Thanks for reading and be sure to visit Christy on her blog!