Monday, May 4, 2015

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale - Linky Party!

Linky Party @ Speech Room News

To celebrate educators, TPT is having a site wide sale.  My store (any many others) will be on sale for 20% off.  Plus, if you use the code "Thank You" at checkout, you can save an additional 10%.  That's a total of 28% off the original price!

I have linked up with Jenna at Speech Room News to help promote the sale.  Check out which products I think would be great to grab during the sale and then click back to her page to see what others have to suggest..


From my store, you'll want to grab my Spring Print-and-Go Sentence Packet.  This packet is great for working on all different types of sentences, including complete/incomplete, simple/compound, and complex sentences.
Sentence Packet - Spring

I also have a Wh- Question packet that works great with older students or those that are reading.  It can be used with younger students, but will need to be read to them.

Wh- Question Packet

During the sale, I plan to get some of the awesome flip books by The Dabbling Speechie.  I have had my eye on these for a while and the sale will be the perfect opportunity to make my purchase!

Inferences Flip Book

/f,v/ Flip Book


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment